Question
Posted by: Pretty | 2009/04/08

Constantly Urinating

I have been having problems with my wee.

it only started after i stopped my depo injections in Nov last year.

I constantly have to wee and when i do 1min after that i will feel the urge to wee again only to take out a few drops. sometimes i feel so pressed to wee and again a few drops.

i am so worried, kindly advise if there is medication for this and should i see it as an emergency?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Pretty

There is medication available, but I'd suggest seeing your doctor for a proper evaluation and diagnosis first.

2
Posted by: pretty | 2009/04/09

thank you - What medication is used for it and what is this called and what could it mean, is my body telling me something should i worry? i can only go to a doctor at the end of the month.
Date: 9/4/2009

Reply to pretty
Posted by: Pretty | 2009/04/09

Reply to Pretty