Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010-10-14

constantly tired

Hi. Hope you can help. I think I have a problem which seems to be getting worse. Every night I am asleep on the couch before 9pm. I think I get enough sleep cause I will sleep from then until my boyfriends wakes me up to go to bed around 11 then I sleep through until the morning around 6am when I get up. But all day I am tired and its starting to effect my life now. At work I am sometimes distracted and fuzzy with details and memories. And my boyfriend is getting upset cause every evening he spends alone doing things around the house or watching a movie on his own. I cant remember the last movie I saw the end of. I take two spirulina tablets and one Vital Vitamin every morning and those dont seem to make a difference either. I can do excersise without any problems if I want to so have energy when I need it. Its just this issue with not being able to stay awake in the evenings. Thanks

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You seem to be getting around 9 hours sleep a night. That should make you feel really good during the day. The fact that you are still tired suggests that there may be a problem with the quality of your sleep. This will need to be investigated by a sleep doctor. Fortunately, these problems are almost always treatable.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010-10-18

Reply to Sleep expert