Question
Posted by: Shamiela Abrahams | 2012/08/21

constantly sore, painful, burning and swollen feet

i experience extreme pain in my feet doesnt matter if i wear comfortable shoes i still expereince discomfort. I also experience swollen feet and ankles and pain in the legs as well. I cannot wear high heel shoes at all i feel like a cripple. What is the problem?

Expert ImagePodiatrist

The diagnosis of your condition would greatly depend on your medical history, weight, type of shoes you wear daily and your everyday activity.
The fact that your symptoms are present regardless of what shoes you are wearing could indicate that there is a systemic cause of your discomfort or that you are not wearing the correct shoes. I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist for an assessment and suggested
treatment. Podiatry association of South Africa 0861 100 249 or www.podiatrist.co.za

1
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/08/22

Reply to podiatrist