Question
Posted by: LOLLY | 2011/08/11

constantly sick

I am constantly with a runny/blocked nose,coughing. is there anything that I can take for this that will keep it away. This winter has been terrible. do you think calcivita will help with my immune system

Lolly

You are welcome to use Calcivita in combination Viral Choice. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, to exclude other causes for your chronic feeling of illness. There must be a reason for your constant blocked stuffy nose. Your doctor will be able to give advice and determine if there is a possible allergic cause for your symptoms.