Question
Posted by: Kay | 2009/12/01

Constantly Sick

Dear Doc
I keep getting sick every three to four weeks. Sometimes I try to fight it off but most times I need an antibiotic.
I took a cortisone and Augmentum SR two and a half weeks ago and I am sick again.
My allergy level is very high –  313 –  with high allergies to dustmite and dog dander
I was put on deselex and have now been changed to singulair.
What do you suggest I do …  short of running on the road and getting knocked & #61514 ?
I am so tired and rundown and have low concentration levels.
My tongue also seems to be cutting and I am taking iron tablets for this
I am vegetarian.
Please help!

Hallo Kay
Try taking Moducare/Viral choice C supplement to boost your immunity, and on top of your Deselex use Beconase aqeous nose spray. If you use milk, try to replace it with soya milk for a few weeks and avoid all diary, sugar and wheat for a week or two. I think you should also try taking vit B complex supplements or brewer's yeast ( high in protein and vit B). Your body needs protein to make antibodies, so increase your protein rich. foods like lentils, nuts, pumpkin/sunflower seeds. It may also help to ask your doctor to give you a Beriglobin ( human antibody ) injection.

2
Posted by: Kay | 2009/12/01

One more thing, when I cough, I have flem coming into my mouth. I want to know what can I do when I see this start and what can I do to prevent it or lower my infection rate

Reply to Kay
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/01

Hallo Kay

Reply to cyberdoc