Question
Posted by: ME | 2010-06-02

constantly hungry

Hi,I have just started runninig half marathons and fun runs and the concern is I am constantly hungry and grab what ever its on my way I am also trying to loose weight what foods are recommended for a runner?

Hi ME

Your hunger is probably down to the fact that you're using so much more energy now. That's perfectly normal. What you need to be careful of is that you're grabbing the wrong foods and undoing all your good work!

In this regard, while I hate to pass the buck, the best thing is to see a dietician and get advice on both questions. What should you eat, and what should you avoid? Only a dietician is qualified to answer that, because it's very specific and depends when you run, how often and how far!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-06-10

Hi ME

Reply to fitnessdoc