Question
Posted by: Daniel | 2011-03-30

constantly horny

my problem is that i am constantly horny. but what makes it worse is that i am married and its like i am on heat. it has never been this bad before because each and every woman i see, i get the urge to get into their pants, in traffic, in malls, always looking at women, it is becoming uncontrollable, and i am wanting to hook myself up with a sex buddy now, that is the only thing that is going to help me. My wife is no longer interested, and masturbation is not helping, its not real, and all i want right now is the real thing. nothing else. please help!

dear Daniel
you need to discuss your difficulty with your wife and to seek a consultation with a sex therapist/ sexologist/psychiatrist to help with your problem before you suddenly end up in a difficult situation . there are meds that can dampen your drive if required