Question
Posted by: Maurisha | 2011/01/25

Constantly Eating

I eat small portions but I eat constantly. I need to eat less often and not loose weight

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Maurisha,
You do not appear to be describing an eating disorder per se as you are not giving me much information. You should consider posing your detailed question to the Diet Doc. However, eating regularly is very good, as it does help to keep yopur blood sugar stable. Eating infrequently in higher quantities is less healthy as this can make your blood sugar spike and fall sharply. Perhaps give me more details about what is concerning you and I might be able to assist you.
Regards,
Graham