Question
Posted by: candy | 2008/09/02

constant wettness

Hi, on the 7th i had a ventrosuspension operation. This is my fourth week at home. My period started on 16 aug 08 and eversince then i have been constantly getting a gel discharge. its clear, odourless and gooey. It makes me feel as though i have peeded on myself. help is there anything i can use to stopp the wetness. my husband might think i am sleeping around or something. Or could it be an underlying problem like what? also prior to the op my periods lastest a week eversince the op they lasted 3 days and were very light not normal for me whats going on

It sounds like an ovulation discharge and it is the right time for this now. It is common for periods to be differnt the first month after an operation such as you have had.