Question

Constant vaginal bleeding

Hi, I have constant vaginal bleeding for up to 10 days at a time with a break of about a week to 2 weeks between. It seems to be triggered by sex and or exercise. I had a 5cm ovarian sist but my gynea just confirmed that I am clear. I am on Nur-estirate for contraseption and to help prevent the sists from forming again. My gynea prescribed premarin to stop the bleeding but now while on Premarin I started bleeding again after sex and exercise. I did not skip. I am 32, my youngest is 17 months and I stopped Breastfeeding a week ago. Is this normal? I am so sick of this bleeding.

Nuristerate can cause irregular bleeding. If you bleed after intercourse , cervix problems may be a cause. You don't say if you have had a recent pap smear. If the Premarin is not helping, you should go back to your gynaecologist. There isn't always a quick answer to problems like this and you may need to try a few differnt treatments before you find one that works.