Posted by: Kurt | 2011-09-07

Constant urge to urinate

over the past few days i''ve been having this constant urge to urinate. even after just having urinated, i''m getting signals i need to go again. i have no pain whatsoever. it started out with dribbling after having urinated, but these nature calls are driving me insane.
i''m going to make an appointment to see my doc, because i can''t focus at work and its hell travelling home and feeling like i need to go all the time. is there anything i can do or take, until i get to my doctor that will alleviate my situation. thanks Doc

Your symptoms of irritation and constant urge to urinate, is most probably due to an infectious process. You might need a course of antibiotics to resolve your problem. You can try anti-inflammatory medication, like Ibuprofen, to see if it alleviates your symptoms.

Posted by: Kurt | 2011-09-08

Thanks for the comments Billy and Ntombi. I''m in my 30s.I don''t want to self-diagnose, am seeing my doctor soon to get this problem treated, but am drinking lots of fluids and cranberry juice till then. Its crazy when the body goes off course.

Reply to Kurt
Posted by: Ntombi | 2011-09-07

It cud be urinary tract Infection..if not attened to it may lead to pain and embarresment. Your right Girl Go see a Dr or to a pharmacy and they will help. I got pills for it and drink Crane-berry Juice every day for the past year and never had it again. I know how u feel watching what u drink before going home so u dnt have to go to the loo on the way. It used to drive me insane!! Good luck

Reply to Ntombi
Posted by: billy | 2011-09-07

I had the same,and you dont say how old you are, but if over 40 I am sure that it is your prostate your prostate swell and that is what cause the urgency to urinate all the time. I use saw palmetto,and it helps a lot.It depends on how long before you have to go to your gp, when using this medication it takes about a month before it kicks in.I went for a prostate biopsy, and luckly there was no cancer.

Reply to billy