Question
Posted by: Tessera | 2008/10/08

Constant Urge to Urinate

need advise please… ..

For about a year now, I have a constant urge to wee, even after I go to the loo, literally 10 minutes later I need to go again, but, if I happen to hold my wee in for even a minute or less, I get sharp pains on my bladder &  my stomach gets so bloated &  hard, I literally look pregnant &  this makes the pressure on my bladder worse. I had went to a doc who referred me to a specialist, who ran tests, did scans, measured the size of my bladder (holding liquids) etc, but they concluded that nothing is wrong with me… . Not even UTI or a bladder infection, but I know that there is something wrong with me, this is not normal.

I really don’ t know what to do anymore… .

Have u ever heard of such a condition?

Do u know of any procedures or better medication that I can take to treat this problem… .?

Any advise/help is great!

Kind Regards,

Tessa

It sounds like irritable bladder syndrome. There are medications which can help, such as Detrusitol.