Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2010-10-18

Constant Tiredness

Hi there,

I am worried because it seems as though I''m always tired. I can sleep anywhere, any time. I even sleep about twice a day at work in the toilet! Sometimes its so bad that I just start to fall asleep in front of my computer. I have bipolar disorder, and have been taking meds for the last 3 years. (Lamictin, Cipralex &  Wellbutrin). I don''t have a lack of sleep, because I always go to bed at the same time, and sleep about 6 - 8 hours each night. I don''t suffer from insomnia and don''t have bad dreams. Its just that I''m SO tired... I honestly can''t say how long this has been going on - maybe 6 months to a year? I just realised today that I can''t go on being tired like this.

Hallo Chantelle
These could be due to side effects of the Lamictin. Please discuss with your doctor as he may need to change your medication

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-19

Hallo Chantelle