Posted by: Desparate 1985 | 2009-01-14

Constant Thrush Symtoms, Please Help!!!!

I have a few questions to ask, so here goes...
I constantly have thrush symtoms ie thick, white curdy like discharge &  itching...But sometimes i also get an acidic smelling, yellowish discharge, it sometimes gets so bad that my boyfriend can actually smell it when he sits next to me! Its making me feel terrible, i dont even want to be intimate with the poor guy! And then when he ejaculates, i have this burning sensation ( do you think his sperm could be too acidic?). I am going to see my gynae soon but i was just wondering what i could bring up when i see her as i have bene there before &  she says nothing is wrong! I went to see a Homeopath once &  she said the cause of my constant thrush is that i have cysts on my ovaries that keep bursting???? Do you think i should go back to her (the homeopath as she is very popular here, everyone believes in her remedies) or should i go to the gynae so she can take tests?
Please Help!!!!!!

It does sound like thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions. I would recommend that you see your gynaecologist to confirm the diagnosis though.