Question
Posted by: MJ | 2010/05/01

Constant sleepy

Hello

I almost always want to sleep, even after I sleep like 10hrs at night, I still cant stay awake for more then 11 to 12 hrs. I have a stomach problem (IBS) and together with this sleeping problem, extends my day for sometimes 3+ days as I refuse to go to bed without exercising. I end up taking long naps in between and it messes up my circadian clock totaly. I just cant get rid of this sleepy feeling all the time, and sometimes I sleep more the half the day. Even if I go into a new day it just start all ovr again as there is just not enough time in a day for me.

I cant find any meds that I can take (did some reserch) so far and it like its getting worse.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Either you are not getting enough sleep time, or else the quality of your sleep is no good. If you are sleeping 8 hours or more, but are still tired, then there is a problem with the quality of your sleep, and you will need to see a sleep doctor.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/05/03

Reply to Sleep expert