Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2010/12/21

Constant sex crave

I am 36 years old. I have 2 kids, 5 and 1.
My penis is about 15-16cm long which to me is very small. I also have a problem with ejaculating fast most of the time, but my wife says that she is happy with my penis.
I feel very frustrated with my size and the fact that i am constantly horny. I can''t stop thinking about sex.
Is there anything on the market, except viagra, that i can take to make me go a bit longer and to stay stiff after ejaculation.

PLEASE HELP

Well Pieter you are struggling with a number of things. Firstly, in relation to the size of your penis: the average penis is 10-15cms, so if your measurements are accurate then you are above average. I can't help but wonder why you are so unhappy with it given that your wife has expressed her satisfaction... Secondly, the rapid ejaculation is something that can be addressed. The most long term solution would be to learn delay strategies (search in the history of this forum - I have given detailed advice about how to do this several times!). There is also the option of medication that can delay ejaculation. Finally, as for you thinking about sex all the time, I think this would need to be better understood as there may be a number of explanations for this including sexual disatisfaction (never feeling satiated sexually), mixing up feeling sexual desire with wanting love and affection (given that you have a one year old child, I'm assuming that your wife may be busy and tired a lot...?), sexual desire masking some other feeling, etc. I would recommend that if you can, go for a couple of sessions with a sex therapist to try to address some of the difficulties if this post doesn't assist.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: A man | 2010/12/21

I don''t know why you think 15-16cm is small when the average penis size for South Africa is 15.9cm. The French have the longest average penis size which is 16cm, and the USA is 12.9cm. So from those official statistics you can see there is nothing to worry about, you are normal.

Reply to A man
Posted by: enzo | 2010/12/21

got plenty advitising in the rising sun

Reply to enzo
Posted by: dee | 2010/12/21

you Dr. Lee....Good to keep the yang up!

Reply to dee
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/21

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist