Posted by: ANGEL | 2008-11-13

I have running nose and sneez constantly, even in hot weather and i am neither cold nor sick. I make sure i don' t take cold things or drinks. It often start with my ear drum or ear passage not clear, and it is as if what connect the ear and the nose is not clear. At first i thought it was and allergy. Please tell me what to do and use. Because the running nose is watering and i wipe it all day till my nose hurt. Please explain what is wrong with me. I can' t take drugs for it again because it seems as if am abusing the drugs because of my constant running nose.

Dear Angel
You probably have allergic rhinitis. Try using a long acting antihistamine like Loratadine at night and Beclate aqeous nose spray twice a day - give it at least a week to 10 days before you expect dramatic improvement.

Posted by: Meisie Gomes | 2009-03-05

I need to see the nearest Homeopath in our area Boksburg
my grandson has a constent running Nose

Reply to Meisie Gomes