Question
Posted by: Ronelle | 2010/04/26

Constant pain in legs and arms

Sometimes the pain I experience in my legs are so bad that I cant walk without effort. The pain is in the " tissue"  not in the bone. The pain is 99% permanent but the level differs. I also experience pain in my arms the same way as in my legs, but its more a ''heavy"  feeling.
I do not have a medical aid and went to a government hospital but are still waiting for an appointment with a specialist.
I need advice for pain relief in the meantime. I used anti inflamotory tablets (Celebrex) but it had no effect.
Please help!!

Hallo Ronelle
What kind of pain is this - burning/needles and pins/ like a tooth ache?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo Ronelle

Reply to cyberdoc