Question
Posted by: madam | 2010-06-01

constant pain in abdomen

morning. saturday i bent dont very fast to look at something in the lower cubboard, when i came up again i had this very intense pain just above my navel, yesterday when i woke up i had a very strong lowerback pain, as well as the pain in my stomach all around my navel,its ten time worse than menstruation pains, and i was supposed to get my mestruation on the 15th last month, but it was only spotting for ine day then it was gone. i did a pregnancy test yesterday and the first line where it supposed to indicate positve, it was not a line, only a light dot, can it be the test thats at fault or might i be pregnant, few ladies said the also got the same pains when the found out they were pregnant...do you think that tiny spot may indicate pregnancy? i would be very happy if this was the case, and another thing doc, the lennons product " lewensessens"  or " escense of life"  if you take it for the discomfort and pain , and you are pregnant, can it make your baby come down , cause my grandma says it could abort my fetus if i was pregnant?now i am very scared, because i took it before even taking a test? please help. thank you!

Dear Madam
Stomach pain is not normally a symptom of pregnancy. The test should show a clean line to be positive, so maybe you should repeat it. One dose of Lewensessens won't cause a miscarriage, but you should not take it while you are pregnant as it contains herbs that may be harm the fetus if taken regularly. Pain around the navel can be caused by early appendicitis or inflammation of the stomach (gastritis) or infection in the bowel

41
Posted by: anonymous | 2016-06-30

hi there it's bn 5months nw since I had ma periods bt the tests says I'm nt preg n I dnt hv any symptoms, I nw hv some pains on ma abdomen.z there anything wrong on ma womb? plz help a sister in need

Reply to anonymous

I ve been tryn to conviev fr almost 5 years nw wth no luck so i started taking essence of lyf to clean my womb will it help get me pragnant plzz help we desparatly need a child i have one of my own bt my husband doesnt hv

Doctor plz help us we have many children to look after

Posted by: Inno | 2016-03-01

How would i abort 1 month pragnancy

Reply to Inno
Posted by: thando | 2016-02-21

I'm having server period pains, can essence of life help me

Reply to thando

i drank lewenessens (life of assence) 50ml bottle regulary until i finished it and now im bleeding and having stomach pain. What does that means? Help please

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Will I still have a babe after drinking lewenesse regularly

I need help i drank essence of life n im breast feeding now my baby's stool has blood??what could it be?

Posted by: rethabile | 2016-02-05

If a person is 5 months pregnant and drink lewenessence, will she gt miscarriage? Plz i wnna help someone

Reply to rethabile

I'm 8weeks pregnant and drank a few drops of Haarlemensis mixed with sugar. Now I'm wondering if it could harm my baby? If I could get a helpful reply please,I'm really worried

Posted by: nazo | 2015-12-29

I have the similar problem I do not come when I'm having sex. Now its been three months now am not getting on my periods and my back is sore...

Reply to nazo

I want yo clean my womb

Posted by: thandi | 2015-12-22

I drank a full bottle of lewensessense and had 3 abortion pills but i haven't had any bleeding,i just got a slimmy red clot after the pills

Reply to thandi

Hi there I was on the 3 months injection once then I left it because I gained weight, and I took lewensessens a few times can it prevent me from having children?

Posted by: gray | 2015-10-25

with all these ladies wanting to abort their babies with lewens essence i feel so saddened.cause ive been googling everything lennon products included for the exact oppossite reasons, ive been trying to conceive so long without succes and yet some woman just want to abort, neglect,abandon and throw children on the rubbish bin ,why dont you solve your problem permanantly and remove your womb but just remember being premiscuois will get you AIDS next time.

Reply to gray

ive been on family planing and ive be using deppo but now i want it out of my system...will essense of life help n for how long will it take if it helps?

Posted by: lizzy | 2015-08-18

I gave birth on march and am usin petogen,since then am always having periods with haivy blood with clots,should I use it aswell?

Reply to lizzy

PLS HELP GUYS AM USIN 3MONTH INJECTION CAN ESSENCE OF LIFE CLEAN IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM

Posted by: Lulu | 2015-07-13

Almost the second wen I am having my period is coming with big blood clots but is not painful...does the lewensessens will help to clean it.?

Reply to Lulu

It's be 5 years now without menstruating , I inject by nursterate .last month I felt my whist burning and I felt period pains. but the blood was light and are not much came out by dot. I want to clean a womb.i want to know if Lewensessens will help me to clean my womb.

Will somebody help me plz,im 3 mnths pregnant i've been trying 2 have an abortion but it keeps failing,1stly i used coke nd disprin then i repeated it again but dat tym i boiled dat coke nothing came out now i hv drank lewenssess wil it help plz

Posted by: Juliet mahlangu | 2015-04-11

since i started to menstruate i had a blood clot, so would the Lewensessens help to stop the clot?

Reply to Juliet mahlangu

I am 2 months pregnant nd I want 2 abort diz child!! Will essence of life help me?

Hi the only thing iwant to ask is can I use essence of life ,during breast feeding

Posted by: Ntombie | 2015-01-11

Am pregnant end i want to do abortion i have 5months lewensessens will help me plz rply as soon as you can?

Reply to Ntombie
Posted by: katty | 2014-12-30

I think i am prgnt cn lewen essens abort m plz reply as soon as you can

Reply to katty
Posted by: Fiester | 2014-12-18

Ithink Im 4weeks pregnant cn lewen essens abot

Reply to Fiester

If you take lewensesens will the baby pop out of your vagina just asking trying to help someone out plz reply

Posted by: Unknwn | 2014-11-23

Since i started menstruating i always had blood clots so i would like to knw if i use lewensessens will the clots stop?

Reply to Unknwn
Posted by: betty | 2014-11-06

Can I take lewensessens I want to do abortion will it help me?

Reply to betty
Posted by: Portia | 2014-11-05

How can i abort a 2 months pregnancy

Reply to Portia | 1 comment (hide)

portia you should be ashamed of yourself,who gave you the right to play god,SHAME ON YOU.if you had kept your legs shut it wouldn't have happened, shame your mother did not abort YOU!!

Posted by: dalas | 2014-08-31

I just had a miscarriege and it a sectret,now I can't afford to clean my self,will lewensessens clean me?

Reply to dalas

does lewensessene help for period pains?

Posted by: fifi | 2014-05-06

My cousin fell pregnant while taking contraceptives,I need to know how possible is that,I thought as long as we take those prevention pills nothing can go wrong?which is best neddle or pills?

Reply to fifi
Posted by: maria | 2014-05-05

i had sex with my boyfriend....we didnt use a condom so he is not sure whether he ejaculated in me but first round he ejaculated outside my vagina...so i started feeling tired and i vommitted so he bought lewensessens mixture And i drank it...two days later i had stomach cramps.am i pregnant or was i pregnant and did i abort my child? plz help

Reply to maria | 1 comment (hide)

Did it help? Coz im in a similar situation

I kind of overdosed myself with lewensessens before I found out I was pregnant I'm about 3 weeks now and I remember taking it the first or second week. Lastnight I experienced the exact same pains and I've been vomiting continuously, could this have harmed the foetus? The pains excrutiating.

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-01

Dear Madam

Reply to Cyberdoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lulu | 2015-07-13

Is almost the second time now my period is coming out with big blood clots does the lewensessens will help me to clean it, but is not very painful