Posted by: Misha B | 2012-09-20

Hi There!

I need help/advice urgently!
I have been struggling with chronic nausea for the past 11 months. Every time I eat, drink (anything, even water) it is as if it pushes back up into my mouth. I am constantly nauseous, I have lost my energy and feel miserable. It is quite embarrassing as I cant go anywhere anymore. I am constantly ill and I can barely enjoy anything. Sometimes I will be constipated for weeks and other times I would have a runny stomach.

I have tried all types of medicine. From Zantac, Lokit, Valoid,Vomidon, Ibpufen etc. NOTHING HELPS.

Please give me some advice as how to feel better. I have an appointment with a gastroenterologist only next Wednesday but I cant handle this anymore! I only recently got married and its like my poor husband has no wife. I am no fun.

I suggest that you wait until you have consulted the gastroenterologist, as this is the best way to determine the cause for your symptoms. It is possible that you have a hiatus hernia and that you might need an operation to correct the hernia.