Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2010/04/28

Constant Lower back pain

I have been to doctors, physio, x-rays etc but it seems that they can''t find the problem. The pain is in the lower back in the middle and on both sides of my spine. This causes that I get inflamtion in my back and in my hips. I also have a colon problem and I have to take tables to keep me regular. Do you have any advice?

Hallo Bianca
There are many causes of low backache - one should look at the spine, to see if there are any disc problems, or trapped nerves, or whether it is just "mechanical" backache due to muscle spasm. Various problems can cause referred pain to the back, like kidney infections, problems with the ovaries, infections like appendicitis and pelvic infections. You could also have an autoimmune disease like ankylosing spondilitis. Maybe you should get a second opinion.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Hallo Bianca

Reply to cyberdoc