Question
Posted by: NSB | 2010/01/15

Constant infections &  onconsistent pain

For about 10 months I regularly had vaginal infection a week before my period and then it would be gone after my period till the next month again a week before my period. This month I had a very bad infection a week before my period and after my period it was still there. I use Medasport vaginal cream and this month even Betadine Douche. It' s not as bad now but still slight discomfort and soon it will be a week befoe my period again. Please help with solutions.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for treatment of recurrent thrush.

1