Question
Posted by: Hellette | 2012/04/10

constant infection

Hi I need some advise. I went to the Gynae for a check up on the 23 Feb. After that I started with vagina infection. I went to my GP and he gave me antibiotica. It went away and now after my menstruation it is back again. I have a heavy flow and the Gynae gave me Cyklokapron to drink. It can''t be because of any intercoarse I have because I am busy with a divorce and didn''t have any sexc for the last three months. Could it be the pills or do you recomend that I go back to my Gynae? Thanks I am desperate. Hellette

Please give more details about the infection. If it is thrush, you need a vaginal cream such as Canesten.

2

Posted by: Maggie | 2012/04/11

HI Hellette

Its very possible that it is caused by the antibiotic - some antibiotics can give u thrush.
U can get some canestan vc (applicator type) which you will be able to use and it should help. If not then go for a check up.

Reply to Maggie