Question
Posted by: Kay | 2009/12/17

constant infection

Good Morning Doc
Thank you for such a helpful site.
I am 30 years old and seem to constantly get sick. I am on brewers yeast, viral choice. I also used deselex and singulair which didnt really help. I cough quite a bit and havent consumed milk, wheat and sugar in the last three weeks. What can I do doc short of getting another antiboitic. My cough is very loud. You can practically hear it on the other side of the building. Please help or point me in the right direction to get help?

Hallo Kay
Have you tested your full blood count to see if you don't have a iron shortage or low white cell count? One can also test your immunoglobulins to see if there is a problem. If you have a chronic allergic runny nose, you could try using Beconase aqeous nose spray twice a day longterm - it takes about 10 days before you will see any difference, so be patient. The coughing could be due to asthma - so a lung function test may be a good idea.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/18

Hallo Kay

Reply to cyberdoc