Question
Posted by: AJ | 2010/08/24

Constant humming

I see the pead is away at the moment, hope you can shed some light on this matter for me.
I have noticed recently that my 4 year old daughter hums constantly, no particular tume, just a constant HMMMMM, should I worry about this? She does not have ADHD or any behaviour problems, she is a quiet kalm happy little girl.

Thanks in advance

Annelize

Hi AJ
If she has no other signs of abnormal behaviour or psychological problems, it may just be a habit - ask her nursery school teacher if there were any changes in her attention span at school or any strange behaviour. Maybe try to divert her attention by asking her to sing something specific or make her aware of the behaviour and why it bothers you.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/24

Hi AJ