Question
Posted by: RM Hyman | 2011/03/24

CONSTANT HIP/BACK/LEG PAIN

Since 2006 I have been in constant pain. I have seen a chiropractor and it helps for about 48hrs. I have also seen an orhtopedic sugeon who said my problem is not surgical. I have been tested for food allergies and am intolerant to wheat/gluten. If I stay away from wheat/gluten it does help but very little. I had an EIS scan too. I am tired of having to live on pain killers. My " best friends"  are Cataflam and Tensopyn. To try describe the pain is like, when you haven''t exercised in a while and then you do and overdo it your muscles are stiff, my legs sometimes give in on me, I have no flexibility at all, there are shooting pains that keep me awake at night. I can''t run or walk fast. I can''t exercise anymore. Pls try and help me or give me suggestions.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

It is clear that you need the problem to be diagnosed.An orthopedic surgeon was the correct person to start with. If he could not make a diagnosis the next specialists to see are a neurologist and rheumatologist

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/03/27

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum