Question
Posted by: Wilna | 2011/04/19

Constant Headache

I refer to a posting pasted earlier by Anina, as this is a lot of what I am going through and would love to receive some advice. I have been through the Headache Clinic (mouth piece), my docter sent me for treatment at the DBC clinic but after a month no changes to my headaches. My headaches definatly comes from my neck mucsles, but even if I can get the knots out, it just come back (I think this must be due to stress related factors). I am currently going for a back and neck massage at a sports massage thereist. I also had 3 sessions of prolo therepy that provides injections into the muscle areas in the head, neck and shoulders, but headaches are back within 2 weeks.

The docter also prescribes a drug Tripoline (10mg) to me to drink in the evening to help me relax, but I can only take a quater otherwise I am like a zoombi the next day. Muscle relaxers also do not really work.

I am a bit desprate as I cannot drink pills on a daily basis, but currently have to, to get through my work.

Wilna

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Wilna,

As I don't know your surname I can't look up your records. Won't you please call me on 0825555763, and we will be able to discuss your problem in detail. After 4pm is best any day.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2011/04/19

Dear Wilna,

Reply to Headache expert