Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/08/17

Constant Headache

Dear Dr,

2 wks back i was hospitalized for major depression and after discharged i was prescribed some medication(Adco-Zolpidem, Lexamil and Xanor) to take home with.
30min sfter taking my pills i fall deeply asleep so i deceide to stop them because i have to go to work and also have small kids to look after.ever since i stop taking pill i have a constat headache on my right side and now my eye turned a bit red.

kindly advice me what to do beside taking my madication or can you please refer me to a headache Dr around Kempton Park who accept BONITAS medical aid.
thanks.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Lebo,

Unfortunately I do not know of anyone in that area that specialises in headaches. Sorry I can't help.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/08/17

Dear Lebo,

Reply to Headache expert