Question
Posted by: lee | 2011/08/16

constant discharge before and after operation

Please help
I recently had a myomectamy and hysteroscopy and had my tubes unblocked. I have always suffered from constant discharge and after the operation it continues but the dr says there is no infection..What could be the cause of the constant discharge...nothing works or should i go and see another dr??? I have not been sexually active for 6 weeks, wot could be the problem???
I would like to live a discharge free day!!!!

It could be a 'normal' discharge. If it is not itchy or smelly and is clear, this could be the case.

2

Posted by: P | 2011/08/16

Is it a normal clear colour? What colour is it ? This could possibly just be normal for you.

Reply to P