Question
Posted by: Anthea | 2010/03/30

constant bleeding

Hi i am 23 years of age just want to ask i have been having a bleeding problem since the age of 19 where i get my periods for more then 7 days sometimes i will have it 3 weeks non stop &  if i start with my periods it''s so bad that the blood runs down my legs can you please confirm if i have a serious problem as i have been to my doctors so many times &  they dont seem to think its a serious problem can that be the course of me having low blood pressure as well.thnx

It is most likely hormonal and using the Pill for a while may help. This should not be the cause of low blood pressure.