Posted by: Johan Brink | 2012-03-24

Constant backpains

It''s about five months now that I have a constant back pain in the lower section right where the spinal cord is. i went to see a GP about this problem and he told me it was something to do with my pelvis and spinal cord coming together. he prescribed Panamor AT-50, which I have learnt via health forums, are quite addictive. To be honest, I have a fear that I am hastely on my way there. Can''t go without a pill once a day, otherwise my back starts to pain. WHAT/HOW must I do? Should I get x-rays and maybe surgery or live on with the pain?

I strongly suggest that you get a second opinion from an orthopedic surgeon. Panamor is not addictive but it can cause gastric ulcers.