Question
Posted by: Annie | 2009-04-02

Constant Back and Neck Pain

Hi there,

Im writing on behalf of my fiancee, with regards to constant back and neck pain.He wakes up with it in the morning and goes to bed with it at night.

He argues that it will go away, or its not that serious, but he constantly wakes up with a throbbing neck pain and sore back. Can this be due to him working on a laptop whole day,? I thought initially it must be the pillows or the bed, but now I' m not sure anymore.

He has been in a major car accident about 9 years ago, but this only affected his ribs and not his neck or back.

Any help please.... I' m desperate!

Hallo Annie
It could be chronic muscle spasm due to the computer work - it may help to take him for a back and neck massage or convince him to see a physiotherapist!