Question
Posted by: ref | 2008/12/08

Constant abdominal pains

hi doc!

im a 25 yr old lady who is constantly suffering from abdominal pains (always), the problem started when i first saw my menstrual cycle at the age of 16, i have tried every pill prescribed by my gynae all these yrs and still there is no break through , he (my gynae) once said that im suffering from something called endometriosis , is there anything i can get off the counter which can ease my pain cause im tired of visiting my gynae for more than twice in one mnth every mnth with just one problem

If you have endometriosis, there is treatment available for this. Ask your doctor about this
Over the counter medications will not help.