Question
Posted by: Lin | 2009/10/05

constact periods

I went to Gynae as I have having paid and cnstact periods etc. the scan showed that my left ovary was swollen about 3 times as much as normal, also that my womb' s mouth? was swollen and that I had a cyst. the gynae prescribed primolut N and said I needed to take Jaz for 3 months, these pills cost R300, which I do not have. is there anything else I could use and what would happen if I were just to leave it, is there any dangers involved if I did not take the pills? he said my hormones were unbalanced

You could try one of the other contraceptive pills. Without examining you myself, I cannot comment on the dangers of leaving it and doing nothing.