Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/10/01

Considering cheating

Hi I am a male and a sex addict.

I have sex with my partner maybe 2,3 times a week but need more? I am considering paying a woman for sex as I have seen such pretty women on escort sites and am very tempted what should I do?

the solution to sex addiction is not found in cheating. please phone our helpline for professional support: 0860 100 262

10
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Rato | 2010/10/03

Talkto your partner and try to have have sex atleast once a day and please do lots of foreplay and caress her. You will see the idea of cheating will go away.

Reply to Rato

The pictures you see does not coreespond in what you get...Dont do it,You will feel like a real-|-after...

Posted by: anon | 2010/10/02

There are some very attractive hookers in South Africa, Pretoria have the most beautiful ones trust me!!!! Easy Money for a pretty girl some clear R50K a month if they are really hot.

Reply to anon

Yes, I have a few times when I was working and was single. I used to work and late night to progress further in my career before commiting to a relationship. Being a man, you still have needs. And I didnt want to go out and try persuade the first girl I meet to jump into bed with me. However, the ones I was with were not off the corner, they were highly educated, even more than myself. But cost a fortune. But well worth it. If you can afford R 2500.00, you can spend the night with them and trust me, when I took one to a company event, they all were stunned and thought she was a model. So it suited me well. I rented her as my beautiful date, we partied, danced and I got to do what I want with her in the evening. And the best about hiring for the full day, you get to have her just before breakfast. Perfect Girlfriend experience

Posted by: jim | 2010/10/01

open question to anyone -

Has any one been to an escort that they can honestly say was really good looking ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: jim | 2010/10/01

If you believe the pictures of the women are the same as the ones you will meet there, then i would also like to share the $20 million I need to get rid of. Please send me your bank details.....

Reply to jim

Been there, done that, not worth it. Sex when paying for it with a pro is NOWHERE near as satisfying with someone you truly love. I tried it some years ago, but never again,it's just a waste of huge amounts of money for a few minutes of sexual gratification.

Posted by: sos | 2010/10/01

What kind of a man who doesn't go to strip joins?

Reply to sos
Posted by: whena | 2010/10/01

Do NOT do it

Reply to whena