Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-22

Consequenses of a threesome

My partner and I have been together for 5 years and we are very openminded to sexual things.
We have had a threesome (MFF) and that was exciting and but now that its over - my partner feels that our sex life is abit boring now.
Any ideas of how to spice things up between 2 of us ? ?

it is one thing being openminded and quite another thing to not take into account the consequences of your actions. Taking ones fantasies out of the mind can be treacherous territory. i would advise focussing on just the two of you - solidifying your's feelings for each other and your'ls relationship before allowing others in. sex doesnot have to exciting on every occasion. it is normal to have episodes where it is not as satisfying as you would like it to be. how do YOU feel about yourls sex life now? if you also feel it needs to be spiced up, do it with toys, harmless fantasy acting between the two of you. i wouldnt suggest rushing into another threesome or swinging etc as than this could be a recurring problem.

12
Posted by: Dev | 2010-04-29

threesome mfm

Reply to Dev
Posted by: candy | 2010-04-26

thnk a MFM is a gud idea, so that he can also wari about u thnking that ur sex life is boring then u guys can both try n fix it, rather than being ur problem. coz he''d hate the idea of u wishing there was another man in ur bed

Reply to candy
Posted by: Greek God | 2010-04-26

Im guessing you are a male so you prefer to have two females to play with but as soon as it is sugested MFM you dont like your partner to enjoy.Brew you are selfish

Reply to Greek God
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-23

Thanks Boomsie

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-22

seems like we get the same topics over and over again lately.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: anna | 2010-04-22

get separated

Reply to anna
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-22

What you mean parted ?

Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-22

What you mean parted ?

Posted by: anna | 2010-04-22

just get parted

Reply to anna
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-22

The thing is I have no interest in having a MFM threesome

Posted by: Tata | 2010-04-22

I agree!!!
Get a MFM!!!!!

Reply to Tata
Posted by: Gogo | 2010-04-22

Another threesome MFM

Reply to Gogo