Question
Posted by: vicky | 2010/04/14

conjuctivitis

i was diagnosed with by my optimetrist in Dec 2009,he gave me presc for Patanol,i went back afta 2 weeks & he said all was fine.Til 2 day im havin constant red eyes&  extremely painful headaches(i occasionaly wear my contact lenses 4 short periods of time).Pls help

Hallo Vicky
Patanol is used for allergic conjunctivitis. It should not be used with contact lenses (you should only put it in 10 minutes after using the drops) You may need to see your doctor to exclude infection or abnormal eyeball pressure or may need something stronger like cortisone eyedrops.
Please make an appointment with your GP. Your optometrist can also check your eye pressure.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/14

Hallo Vicky

Reply to cyberdoc