Question
Posted by: tabudi | 2009/04/16

congenital on lower limbs

my knee caps are not on their natural position as from birth. I find it difficult to walk or stand for a very long distance or even short distance for that matter and I start sweating a lot and burning joints were caps are not in their position. I have been operated seven times to reposition my knee caps but mot successful. I am 35yrs old seeks help. The problems is from hips to knees. When i walk is like i have been runned by a wheeless train or bus. Pls send me advice>  I am realloy rired of this natural birth deformity.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Tabudi

Please be so kind as to advise what surgeries you have done.