Question
Posted by: ja | 2010-01-31

confusion

my husband insistst I am having dreams and talking rubbish and refuses to listen to me about anything
i keep thinking about things in the past that came up in hypnosis he says i never ever had hypnosis i am not sure now if i had a coversation in the past or if it was a real dream about it and not real i am concerned he just wont listen and is in denial
i feel sick and anxcious just of the fact that he is not there for me if he wont even listen to me

I think you need to see a real, genuine psychiatrist or psychologist for a proper assessment, not a quack hypnotist, and get a sompetent assessment and advice based on that. THAT matters, not whether your husband listens or understands. If there is a problem, the shrink will recognize it and advise properly, and your husband can take that seriously. Stop trying so hard to get your husband to listen to what sounds like it would be very confusing for him, and start with someone competent to understand you and to see what sense can be made of it.
The sort of confusion about reality and unreality is typical of the sort of troubles caused by amateur "hypnosis" given by people who don't know what they're doing

1
Posted by: ja okay | 2010-01-31

jy' s te deurmekaar - mens kan nie verstaan nie - begin by die begin

Reply to ja okay