Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2012/02/09

Confusing HPT results and confusing situation????

Hi, I experienced a weird cycle this month. No PMS symptoms before i started (i always get cramps and sore breasts at least a week before-ALWAYS). Period started a day late and late at night - it lasted two day and brown discharge on 3rd day! always lasts 3 days. took a HPT on Monday and it was negative. took another Thursday morning and it was faintly positive (i did leave it, shower and checked after i showered).. took another Thursday afternoon = negative! Problem is by breasts are really sore and only after period.. extremely tired and experiencing headaches very often?! What could be the problem?

Pregnancy tests must be read immeidately and not left, so I would ignore the middle positive test. It doesn't appear that you are pregnant. The abnormal period could be due to a cyst or hormone disturbance.

1