Question
Posted by: What is this? | 2009-10-08

Confusing

I was married for 5 years,now divorced. Have been alone for over a year now. The thing is I am now thinking about guys in " that way" . I find myself checking them out, something I never used to do before. I dream and day-dream about them. Is this normal? This is scary for me as I never used to used notice guys in " this way"  before when I was married. I am worried that I will start acting in an inappropriate manner around them. Its not even boredom as my life is pretty hectic with being a single parent, work and studying. I am in my ealy thirties.

Nothing abnormal abourt it. Maybe men are less likely to consider it worrying when they feel that way than women who may have ben socialized into not expecting to feel --- that way. NO reason to expect you to start behaving inappropriately as that doesn't seem to be in your nature or usual style.