Posted by: Robz | 2009-02-11

Confused...Am I pregnant?

I am very conused with my body. I have most the symtoms of early pregnacy like nausea, tender breasts, headaches, very tired all tired all the time but I has have very light cramps in my lower adbomen. I did a pregnacy test on sunday but It came out negitive. My husband and myself have been having unpretected sex but I also received my period in Jan. (It was lighter than normal)
I though it was my mind playing tricks on me but the symtoms are still there.

What should I do? I' m getting a little concerned.

Please help.

If you had a period and the pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant. Your symptoms could be hormonal. This can be normal depending in what part of your cycle you are.

Posted by: me | 2009-02-11

go for blood tests

Reply to me