Confused-Should I marry or not

I dont know whether I am right or wrong. Yesterday while I was from work I usually wash on Mondays after work and sometimes I take my washing home when I feel I will have a lot of work to do. I stay with my husband, 10 months old son, and 2 step daughters aged 12 &  13. Yesterday morning while we were about to go to work I felt amased why is he left behind in such a long time I even asked him is there something wrong in the house that you were fixing he said he has to switch off the heater and lights I said ok, but I just had a funny feeling about this he even said why you dont trust what I am saying I just said to him out of the blue I trust you but I have taught myself not to give you all the trust, he just looked at me and laughed.

Right in the afternoon we came back, something just said before you can do anything take the washing and put it in the bath for soaking, but when I went to the basket it was no were to be found, and he did not say a word I went out of the bathroom and checked in the wardrobe and someplaces I dont know whether he was aware or not. At the end I asked him he said he has asked the daughters to wash it including mine. I told him that it was totally not acceptable he should ask me first he said taking washing to my home does not suit him well but he should have told me and the other thing the daughters dont like me I think just to get their attention he showed them money and told them the magogo because that is what he calls me when he is around them does not want to wash for me so do it.

When I confronted him about this he said I have issues with the daughters and I am very progressive.I told him he should look around and recall all the bad things he has done to me infront of his daughters and the last word that I have told him is that I can see that he has taken me just to pose as a mother. He does not love me but what he wanted was for him to qualify for the house because he has secrets with his daughters. I have taught myself to be very aware of him, and the worse part we are getting married in December I have asked him to book for a marriage councellor he said we willl sort our things out.

Please advice.

Everything sounds wrong about this relationship. He is the father of yopur infant, and calls you magogo ? Why would you want to mary a guy like this, who is rude and mysterious and disrespectful ?

Posted by: Vern | 2009-07-15

I had been dating a girl for 6 years, most of which we had been living together. We had a nice house, which we started together with dogs etc. Last year the last of my siblings got married, me being the eldest. Everybody started telling us that now it' s our turn. I' ve known for a long time I wanted to marry her but then I got scared. I was then and am still now very much in love with her. Anyway, I just told her one day after my brothers wedding that I don' t think I' ll ever marry and that I think it' s best that we split up so she won' t get hurt and I don' t just string her along. It broke my heart telling her that. I had been thinking about it for over a month and she knew something was up so she asked me one night if I still wanted to be with her and without thinking anymore I just told her no. This was 11 months ago. since then I made every effert to take her out to movies, dinner etc anything to see her. I still loved her and so many times almost forgot we wern' t together anymore but I was just to stubborn to admit my mistake. I finnally got my head straight just over a month ago but she got hurt real bad when I broke up with her and is very confussed. my question is: why would I do something dumb like that? How can I just hurt someone I love so much? I know now that I will do anything to marry her, if she will just give me another chance.

Reply to Vern
Posted by: Moa | 2009-07-15

Whoeva wat da f are u talking about?wena anon
u really need to think hard about this." one cannot love where they dont respect" .soand your husband to be definatelu has no respect for you,and why would you want to spend you life with someone like that,honestly your eyes.and he cant be calling you magogo...or you just not attractive enough for him anymore.please lady,u can do beter.
best wishes

Reply to Moa
Posted by: Whoeva | 2009-07-14

U hav issues woman.... u r always complaining about your stepchildren be it the adopted one or your husbands child.

Your dislike for the girls will def ruin your marriage

Reply to Whoeva
Posted by: Wendy | 2009-07-14

why on earth would you want to stay with a man (let alone marry) that you don' t love. If you dont trust him either what kind of relationship / marriage do you think you will have. Do you think you will be happy and will your son be happy. You need to think about you and your son. You deserve better than this. Rather get out teh relationship and the right man will come around when the time is right!

Reply to Wendy