Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/08

Confused pls help

i have manage to get myself a new job and i have'nt had in my resignation letter to my current employer, theres lot of opportunities, growth and more money there, my problem is they told me about my job on Friday and yesterday i have found out that i'm 6 weeks preg should i stay or leave?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Please redirect to the Labour Lawyer

1
Posted by: di | 2008/07/15

i was in a similar situation - i started at the new company and once had been there for 1 month told them that i was pregnant and i did not know and it all worked out - i worked for about 8 months and then went on maternity leave but only took a short time off as i needed the money and it all worked out - either be honest with your new employer and risk the chance of loosing a good job that you have not even started but you have a job so nothing to loose really or if you talk to the new place about it who knows they may understand and it works out - you have a job so nothing to loose at the moment

Reply to di