Question
Posted by: zuzubabe | 2010/04/13

confused periods

i ''m ttc and i was on fertomid from 23 Feb, day 5-9. i was expecting my period 10th of mar but never had my period just spoted for that day. i was excited but mar 25 i had my period for 3 days instance of usual 5 days. i did pregnancy test on the 20th but it wasnegative. what wrong? Am i pregnant or do i need medical attention?

If 23 Feb was Day 5 then surely your next period should have been 18 March. You were a week late whihc isnt really serious. If the period was very light then you could repeat the test as you tested a bit early.

3
Posted by: zuzubabe | 2010/04/14

ttc: Trying To Conceive
Mar: March

Reply to zuzubabe

Posted by: Doc | 2010/04/13

What abbreviations are you using? Pease clarify.

Reply to Doc