Question
Posted by: amanda | 2010/10/01

CONFUSED HELP

I am a 23 year old young woman, I weigh 60KG and I am no happy with ny weight, I have a beautiful body as people say but I see myself as fat and on monday I started eating once a day. will this help me?

Dear Amanda
If everyone else says you have a beautiful body and you see yourself as fat, then you may run the risk of developing an eating disorder like anorexia or bulimia. Eating only once a day is NOT a good idea because you will develop deficiencies and distrupt your normal metabolism. Please consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) to help you not to fall into the deadly trap of eating disorders.
Take great care

3
Posted by: amanda | 2010/10/04

eish it''s not easy at all.but I will try to find a dietician in my area I do not want to run the risk of developing an eating disorder.

Reply to amanda

Dear Amanda
Take great care

Posted by: chris | 2010/10/01

Its foolish, your metab will slow down and your body will hold on to everything it gets.

Reply to chris