Posted by: Wife | 2009-01-12

Confused, explicit photo husband laptop

My husband had a photo of his penis on his laptop, when i asked him who this was for, he said for me, but he never sends me photos like that. Photo was taken on the 18th Dec via cellphone, on the 19th Dec he was in CT and was sms me, but sent me a scenery photo x 2 and also responded to me in one of the msge in english... (we afr speaking) I got irriated with this, when i confronted him, he said he wanted to send photo to me... i am convinced he was talking to someone else, now i asked him to give me his detailed phone acc for me to view the 2 days, but he says he is not going to show me the cellular account. Imust trust him, but i cant he is always on chat sites, etc.... I am actually on a website that he was chating (caught him on the site and decided why can I not do it as well) previously . I am talking to another man, this has been going on for 10 months already and this guy lives in AUS and i am looking for a reason to leave my husband and making his life well...

I am totally stuffed.... just as guilty!

Its not pleasant to know that one's spouse doesn't trust you, but when, as in this case, he has given you strong reasons to distrust him, and the phone records could absolutely clear him, his refusal to do so is suspicious.
But how is the situation improved by your adding your online flirting to his ?
I agree with Lou, whatever the eventual outcome, you should go for marriage counselling together and sort out what seems to be becoming a twisted series of events likely to end in unhappiness for both of you

Posted by: Lou | 2009-01-12

Wife - read your post back to yourself and you will see your answer staring you in the face.

Do yourself a favour, go for councling - talk to each other, be honest. Two wrongs don' t make a right.

I just hope you don' t have children in the middle of this mess you have BOTH created.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: WIFE | 2009-01-12

He said to me, that he is not showing me the account, i must trust him or he will leave me..... he said to me, he loves me and will break his heart to leave me, but i must start trusting him, HOW DO U TRUST SOMEONE THAT CHEATS ON YOU ON CHAT SITES!

Reply to WIFE
Posted by: Anon2 | 2009-01-12

He is playing with you.I hope you dont have any children, Then you can run off to australiia and be happy with someone you have never met

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-12

wow.........i feel for you.....good luck....this is a hard one.

Can i be honest...? Why doesn' t he want to show you his account? He' s hiding something....

Reply to anon