Question
Posted by: LOLY | 2010-02-15

confused cycle

HI

since november 2008 i' ve been triying to concieve and nothing happenned,and my cycle is also confused sometimes it takes 2 months to come back i last saw my periods on the 5th of december since then till today theres nothing and preg test is negative, im not evenon contracepitive pills at all,is the anything wrong with me and is the any chance i can fall pregnant without my periods?i dont even know my ovulation time im confused what should i do help me please

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. See your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-18