Question
Posted by: M | 2011/01/14

Confused - Cervix...

I am terrbily confused and dont know what to do. Me and my fiance has been trying to conceive for about 2 years now. We have been on the Staminogro for two months now and i''ve been monitoring my cycles and ovulation dates. According to my calculations i have ovulated around the 11th of Jan. I also did allot of research on how to make our changes of conceiving more possible. The one thing was to check your cervix position - so on Tuesday i wanted to see if i could feel it to my suprise i did feel it it was right in the front of my vagina, it feels like a little ball thing, so i assumed it was my cervix but am not sure???

Its not painfull or irritable but its still there when i felt this morning and i''m starting to worry if i should phone my gynae??? Please could you give me some direction, should i be worried or is this normal? Is there a possibility that this could mean i am pregnant?

Thank you so much.
M

It sounds normal. The position of the cervix is not a very reliable indicator of ovulation, especially if you are not sure what you are feeling.

1