Question
Posted by: sinazo | 2010/09/07

confused based on HIV/aids

im negative my boyfrind is hiv positive,is it possible that we can have an hiv negative baby?

Yes, if you remain negative.

3

Yes, if you remain negative.

Posted by: Star | 2010/09/08

Men infect women easier than woman men, I would rather do the insemination. If you guys were the other way around then it likely would not have been a problem.

Reply to Star
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/07

1. if you are negetive, its best to do artificially insemination so you dont put yourself at risk of contracting the virus when you try to have a baby without protection.
2. even if you were both positive it is possible highly, that the baby will be negetive, only if you follow the treatment not to transmit the virus to the baby.

Reply to anon